Bar La Sarten
Situated in the heart of the Mojacar old town is the oldest bar around, a family ran place with a very international feel as Tim the owner is from Charleston, USA. Married to Natalie with 1 little one, River they have made this pub into one of the Pueblos star attractions. Having won an award for best food truck in Charleston, South Carolina voted #1 on the Food Network by internationally renowned food Critic and Chef Andrew Zimmern. Tim takes his USA style recipes and cooking seriously!
Bar La Sarten has an incredible 65" TV to enjoy all sports, movie nights or to just kick back in the cosiness of the pub. Enjoy your time here with a nice bite and a proper pint of Guinness or enjoy our signature cocktails, cold beers, premium wine selection and delicious, fresh pub food in one of the top eating places in Mojacar Pueblo.
Bar la Sarten is our partner in Mojacar Pueblo, you can see them for the following;
- Activity ticket collection - FREE drink when collecting.
- Starting point for Mojacar Pueblo treasure hunt.
- Food & drinks including specialist dishes.
- Local information hotspot.
Events held at Bar la Sarten
- Mojacar Pueblo wine tasting & cocktail making events.
- Pueblo treasure hunt.
- Themed nights
- National holiday celebrations.
- Birthday & anniversary celebrations.